Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

As long as their is light, there is hope....

I came across this picture on Facebook and I think it has an important message. 

Our culture today tells us that if people aren't a benefit to us, if they don't bring us joy, if they aren't positive and productive, then it's okay to rid your life of them.

But we all have times when we walk in darkness and I am grateful for those who did not abandon me in mine but offered to share their light.

And while I walk through this period of sunshine in my own life, I hope that I look for opportunities to share that light with those who are in the dark. Because as long as one of us has light, there is hope and there is a way!


Isaiah 9:2 The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned. 3 You have enlarged the nation and increased their joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment